“Know About Palliative Care”
Dr. K Renuka
Citation Information :
Renuka DK. “Know About Palliative Care”. 2018; 11 (1):40-43.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2018; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Office of Registrar General India, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi (2003-09)
- WHO World Health Statistics 2012
- The Global Burden of Cancer 2013
- Nair MK, Varghese C and Swaminathan R, Cancer: Current scenario, intervention strategies and projections for 2015;NCMH Background Papers-Burden of disease in India
- Gourie-Devi M. Epidemiology of neurological disorders in India; Neurology India 2014, 62:588-98
- WHO. National Cancer Control Programs: Policies and Managerial Guidelines, 2nd Ed. Geneva: WHO, 2002.
- Kulkarani P, Kulkarani P, Anavkar V, Ghooi R. Preference of the Place of Death Among People of Pune. Indian Journal of Palliative Care. 2014;20(2):101- 106. doi: 10.4103/0973-1075.132620
- Callahan D, Parens E. The ends of medicine: shaping new goals. Bull N Y Acad Med. 1995;72:95-117
- World Health Organization. Cancer Pain Relief and Palliative Care: Report of a WHO Expert Committee. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1990.