Nursing Sciences: An Ever-expanding Domain in Health Profession
Citation Information :
Nursing Sciences: An Ever-expanding Domain in Health Profession. 2019; 12 (1):0-0.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2019; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- McCarthy C, Eastman D. Change management strategies for an effective EMR implementation. Chicago, IL: Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society 2010.
- Institute of Medicine (IOM): Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health. (accessed on 12th june 2018); 2010 available online: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2493041.
- Goran SF. A second set of eyes: an introduction to tele- ICU. Crit Care Nurse 2010 Aug;30(4):46-55.
- Thompson C, Mc Caughan D, Cullum N, Shedon TA, Mulhall A, Thompson DR. Research information in nurses, clinical decision making: what is useful. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2001; 36(3):376-388.
- Choi J, Bakken S. Validation of the self-assessment of nursing informatics competencies scale among undergraduate and graduate nursing students. The Journal of Nursing Education 2013;52:275-282.